This course is a study of the properties of sets of real numbers, linear equations, linear functions, and inequalities; geometry, radical expressions and equations; graphing and algebraic equations. This is the first course in a two-part Algebra 1 series.
1. Algebra Can Be Fun: Working with the Set of Real Numbers
2. Solving Linear Equations and Graphing
3. Linear Functions (Equations for a Line)
4. Inequalities and More Linear Equations
5. Solving Problems Using Algebra and Geometry
6. Radical Expressions and Simple Radical Equations